Overview of the Program
Please click here to visit our prospective student page for an overview of our program.
For details regarding our program, take a look at our graduate handbook.
For an overview of the admissions process and tips for crafting a strong application, also see the recordings of our Fall 2022 webinar “Road to Graduate School: A Deep Dive into the MIT BE Application Process,” a collaboration between BE faculty, staff, and graduate students. October 21, 2022 and November 15, 2022. (Both recordings contain the same content.)
The BE Graduate Board has five main goals:
- Represent graduate student views and interests to the department faculty and the Institute.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure graduate student views and interests are represented by the department.
- Maintain and improve graduate student life within the department.
- Act as liaisons between the graduate students, the undergraduates, the faculty, administration, and the Institute.
- Promote the unification of the department through social events, academics, and outreach.